Cityville Cheats and Hacks on facebook
Features by leethax.net
- Automatically harvest plants / collect rent / earnings from businesses
- Automatically re-open (restock with goods) businesses
- Open Firefox
- Drag The Leethax.xpi on Mozilla Firefox
- A popup will appear asking you to install the extension. Click Install.
- Restart the Mozilla Firefox
- Go to Tool > Add Ons > Extension to make sure its enabled
- Play Marvel Avengers Alliance
- HAVE FUN!
There is no way to directly cheat the amount of energy, coins, City Cash etc. However, with our cheat you can leave the game running, and the game will automatically earn coins and experience while you’re away.
For best results, we recommend that you leave only those buildings so that used energy to “harvest” them matches your energy regeneration rate.
For example, if you get 1 energy every few minutes, and you have several houses that you can collect every 5 minutes, you can only collect from 1 house every time. If you collect from more than 1 house every 5 minutes, you will run out of energy quickly.
1 energy every 5 minutes means 12 energy every hour. If you have 12 houses that give you income every hour, you can collect from all of them without ever running out of energy. Houses that give you income every hour are better than those that give you income every minute, because the amount of money earned per collection is higher, and collections are limited by energy.
The same goes for businesses. Businesses that take many minutes to serve their quota of customers may be more efficient.
- Store away buildings that give you money every 5 minutes.
- Store away businesses that give you little money per restock.
- If you have a lot of buildings (10 or more) that give you money every hour, store them away too.
- Install extension, open the game
- Click the LeetHax button on the bottom-right
- Enable “Harvest/collect”
- If you have a lot of goods and want to spend them, enable “Open businesses”
- Leave the game open. When you come back, disable both options to stop the bot.